8/15/2011

Life Lessons

We probably don't pay attention to how often we complain in our daily life: how life is unfair and cruel to us. I try my best to recall a picture I saw in the TIME magazine; of a woman scavenging in a garbage dump. She LIVED in said place and that was her only form of income for her family. We all live a charmed life when we compare our trials with that.

I normally don't watch & despise these reality tv shows, but i'm glad I watched this one; it not only reminds me that life is incredibly difficult for people, but they have the opportunity to change it.

2 comments:

  1. Little morose today are we? All well bud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bronte I just like branch off sometimes and remind myself and others the plight of others so that we may have a better outlook on life and make it a better place :)

    ReplyDelete