4/26/2009

Artistic talent wanted!

Lol; i've had personal journals and a xanga blog for many years and now this. I think I write some pretty profound articles. And I'm not one of those people that will have those sappy or comment provoking articles.

Ie.
"
I Used to Think Boys Didn't Have Feelings"
"
How to Detect the Early Signs for Weird Kids"
"
Are we girls wrong?"

Guh. Those articles, though well written are designed just to generate traffic, comments, and for people of like-mind, just to agree with that person. Ego boost.
/stops from making this into a rant

Thats what makes us gaming specific blogs more personal/honest. I've read quite a few blogs, from
Blame the Healer, to Bootae Bloody Blog, and Wizards and Wenches. We talk about our passion. And we do it b/c we love it; we breathe it. We don't do it to get lots of traffic or ego boosts (tho its a nice thing).

Anyways I've been described as a great trainer and information officer at work as I can (and have)created many logical, thorough, and easily understandable work guides for my peers. One thing that i'm deficient in is art. I cannot draw for the life of me. I admire Bootae's blog as he has a nice banner thingey of his chosen which fits his blog.. I just want a pretty tome of knowledge or maybe one of those footprints leading to an X or something... lol

I'll check with some more artistic-inclined friends and see if they can make something for me =)

~Wanderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment