7/07/2010

Dr. Horrible is Great & so is DDO



Edit:
I've been playing DDO with my friend Capo and its very enjoyable:
- its different than your normal mmo; like i've read before, instead of an open-world small number of dungeon format, its the opposite with confined world with many dungeons

- don't have to worry about loot; Capo likes to loot.. and loot fast and first leaving me normally with alot less; in DDO the chest reserves items for each of us individually so I can open the chest at my leisure

- its complex; just like how D&D is complex, you have to plan your character out at the beginning, otherwise you'll be seriously gimped

- no wrong way to play it; make your wizard wear plate armor? sure, you won't be too effective, but its fun and a different way that the game allows you to try out

No comments:

Post a Comment