I seriously will need a new pair of pants now that I've seen this article.
One of my earliest exposures to turn-based strategy games.. X-Com was one of my most beloved games. It was very hard and I rarely won a map without losing all of my soldiers.. but it was incredibly satisfying when I downed an alien.
By the way, this isn't the same X-Com game that you've read about before and are incredibly disappointed with; this is going to be like the old X-Com you know and love. October can't come fast enough now!
Go here for the official website and more information!
Putting on my vacation swim armor in LOTRO
22 hours ago
I remember playing the old X-COM games, mainly X-COM:Apocalypse. However I never put as much time into it as I wanted, even then too many games, too little time. I'm really looking forward to this 'relaunch' and giving X-COM another go.
ReplyDeleteI didn't play too much of the original, but I played Terror From the Deep and tried them all when they were on sale on Steam. I find its hard to go back to games with old graphics and systems; we're blessed with many technologies and advances now ;)
DeleteThis game rules.
ReplyDelete