1/24/2013

Somewhere Else

Goodbye old server.. you were good, but some of you are a incredibly immature and short sighted. I wish those that caused such problems, to see how heavy the burden of leadership really is for you and realize how lucky you were to have  our GM facilitating everything. I know you'll just give up and leave the community anyways. I truly hope to find you on the battlefield and we shall camp you incessantly.

On a better note, love the art from Magic: The Gathering. This picture makes me want to keep playing my Ranger.. but for the third (yeah) time, I can't learn to love the class. For more art, checkout the article and the official site.


Kinda wish I felt the enormity of the game as strongly when I look at this photo compared to the actual GW2 cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment