3/18/2010

FFXIII

I actually got it. I've never played FF before, except for FF Tactics 2 on the DS and watched my brother play FFX a lonnnnnnng time ago. (there really isn't anything else to play these days!)

Tried to take some pictures but I have to adjust my camera settings so it captures still images instead of having lots of blur. Here are the good ones.

A few impressions as a new time player to FFXIII (only about 2.5 hours into the game):
- great graphics
- nice tutorial system (its alot, but thorough)
- paradigms are cool way to change stances and the way you want to play
- the equipment system seems really streamlined (hopefully it changes later?)
- its hard to navigate the lvling system

Heh, now ill be interested in actually finishing FF Tactics 2! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment