5/25/2010

Gotta Collect Them All

I've only bought a few collector's editions for games in my lifetime.. the most recent one I can think of is Warhammer Online.. came with alot of fluff (but I suppose thats what they all are).. what I liked the most was the art book and the comic book introduction.

I love Fable 2.. don't have the time to go back the original Fable, and totally plan to get Fable 3. Its coming out for both PC and 360.. and I love the PC... but i'd be missing out on the achievements (haven't touched the 360 in over a month).. and this


The article found here at
Kotaku.

Patty, Soto and I went to Montreal the other weekend for a photo extravaganza and here is one of my favorites:

This was in the Old Port area; it was just so odd, all the streets were empty, the office buildings all darkened, and then there is this one window brightly lit in red.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Anime North in Toronto is FINALLY upon us. All the info is here.

Its this weekend, Fri-Sun. Different times each day.. either 35-40$ entrance fee and bring extra money for the prints (THA PRINTS!!! **droools**) Free parking at the back of most hotels. I'll probably be going on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment