9/24/2011

Its not all about what you think

One may wonder if this became more of a Magic: The Gathering blog rather than a general gaming blog these days, and I assure you that is not the case. Just more limited time for recreation, blogging, and nothing in particular I feel like playing.

I'm looking forwards to Heroes 6: Might and Magic which releases on October 11th 2011, though the beta is out currently. And i'm also really excited for some dual-wielding craziness in The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, though I may need a serious pc overhaul (please no!) for that. 11.11.11. If my pc is overhauled, then I guess i'll be trying Deus Ex as well.



For now, I'm concentrating on (besides Magic) my photography. My wonderful gf bought me a new camera bag. 

Kata 2N1-20
While I went out yesterday and rounded out my collection and bought a monopod.

Manfrotto 680B
All that is needed now is a flash, ballhead and better lense filters.


I must say although Fallout: New Vegas is very buggy, it has brought countless hours worth of gaming, and thats with only 1 dlc. I purchased Old World Blues and barely scratched the storyline. Haven't bought Dead Money, or the new Lonesome Road.
Oh! And don't forget, Fallen Earth mmo is going free to play October 12th, which i'm very excited to give a go. Anyone else going to give it a try?

1 comment:

  1. Heyo.

    I'm playing Fallen Earth now. It's a bit buggy with some issues, but it's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete