7/18/2012

Choose your Guild!

 Some screenies of the Return to Ravnica (RTR).. so like I previously said, the first set will have Azorius (white/blue), Rakdos, Golgari, Selesnya and Izzet. While the second set will have the other 5 guilds.. (containing my favorites: Simic and Gruul).
When you go to the prerelease, you'll pick your guild and you'll get the appropriate boosters and guild paraphernalia. Depending on the cards, it'll be a tough choice between Simic and Gruul.. though ill most likely take Simic. I don't particularly like any of the guilds in the first set.. I did make a great black/green deck a long time ago that countered my friend's infect deck. I think if I would pick a guild for the first set prerelease, it would be Selesnya or Golgari for the green side cards.


What guild would you pick? Think you will go to this prerelease?

No comments:

Post a Comment