9/24/2012

Cosplay, Assassin Gear & RTR Pre-Release

I dunno what it is about cosplay that I enjoy; maybe it is the fact that its really passionate people that put alot of effort into the design of their costume. These are the kinds of people that become fashion designers or costume directors for movies I imagine. I normally don't like Halloween b/c I don't have an elaborate costume that looks like the ones below; if I did, I would probably enjoy it alot more!

These photos were from the recent Tokyo Game Show.


My best friend would probably love this jacket.. atleast for Halloween.. dunno about wearing it for real life (although thats what it was designed for).. if I was rich buddy, I'd buy it for you ;)


And some REALLY detailed Assassin's Creed costumes!

Its the Pre-release event this weekend for Magic: The Gathering, Return to Ravnica.. now I said I really wanted to go to it.. but i'm having second thoughts.. kinda fickle that way. I think it all becomes real when it gets closer to the date. I obviously would feel more comfortable going with a big group of friends. I guess I don't like competition very much and am kinda a sore loser when it comes to MTG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment