12/08/2009

Going Ons

Modern Warfare
Currently: driving me nuts with that previous loadout of speccs which focuses on the tactical knife.
Can't figure out: whether i want to run faster, or be stealthy, as neither option works as well as the first couple matches..

Thus: using the light machine guns with Scavenger/Claymores in capture the flag, but people get wise :P
almost swore off the game in frustration; rage quit!

----------

Dragon age
I intend on fnishing it tonight..
I've united the country, beheaded Logain (sorry spoiler), and on to fighting the Blight and the ArchDemon

Still: no pics as i deleted them, set the auto screenshot to off, and still don't know how to manually take screenshots (screenshot hotkey is f12....) so weird

-------

Going to use some Microsoft Points for my 360 for:
Borderlands: Dr Ned's Island downloadable content (loving it again)
Castle Crashers: evil character downloadable content (must make a tank!! every character is speed and magic)

--------

Going to purchase: Left for Dead 2 soooonn..

Both Best buy and Futureshop have Buy 2 Get 1 free deals.. goo individuality!...:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/dept.asp?logon=&langid=EN&catid=23393
I read Walmart is making games 10$ cheaper.. which resulted in Gamestop's stock to drop.. but maybe its only in the US.. as I didn't see any real price difference the other day..

Youse gets a logo as I like the service better :P



---------

Is it Penny Arcade or Gu Comics that readers buy the artists xmas gifts? I dunno..
If you want to get me something, get me this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment