12/09/2009

Progress

The article at Kotaku..
http://kotaku.com/5422154/achievement-chore-she-plays-for-gamerscore-whether-its-fun-or-not

Basically about the obsession of getting Gamer Points on the 360 for that gamer. It speaks to me b/c thats what this original blog was all about; getting and showing readers how to get those rare tome unlocks in WAR; on the 360 i loved the gamerscore and achievements concept... but its kinda cooled down as I don't think i'd get an extra 10k points to be as high as my friends who has had the system for over 2 years.. and the points don't give anything special unlike WAR where you may get titles, items or pocket items.

I guess its the same when you play together to get achievements, but I may not go as far as to throw games to give others achievements..

No comments:

Post a Comment