6/12/2011

I Win Button

Such a short (feeling) weekend (dont you hate those?).

Magic the Gathering: Duel of the Planeswalkers 2012 comes out in roughly 2 days for the PC and I believe the 360. Will only be 10$ for the PC so i'll be totally picking it up. Each of those characters look so cool.

Playing with/against infect feels so cheap.

It feels like a cop out, but it is really effective. I hope in the next expansion there is a way to counter it or a better mechanic.

I unfortunately cancelled my Rift sub tonight; I have 21 more days to get to lvl 50 till it expires. Its a great game, don't get me wrong. Alot of polish, very few bugs, very little lag. I've never used an auction house as much as I have with any mmo as much as Rift; it was intuitive and very user friendly. I understand now how my friends would always be so rich. My biggest issue with the game was the Rifting: it wasn't engaging enough. Yes, if you don't help, the world/zone will be overrun with rift creatures and you won't be able to do anything. But once you do one rift, you've done them all. And its always going to be 50+ raiders beating up on one boss monster at the end. I feel like a broken record; have the monster be able to hurt more people more frequently (or hit harder). Have it spawn it's own baddies or make it change agro randomly (not super frequently, but don't be stuck hitting the tanks all the time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment