6/20/2012

Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013: Now Available!

Just an FYI, you'll probably miss out on the pre-order bonus of Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 by time you read this which unlocks 2 decks (Ajani and Garruk). Not to worry, if you have a friend you can duel, you can easily unlock all the decks anyways. AND part of the fun about DotP is winning without being cheap and unlocking the cards yourself.

Only 10$ and you really can't go wrong with that. Great time to try Magic if you're unfamiliar with it. I think... this was how I initially got interested in the game; I had bought the 2011 version because it was nostalgic (played it in highschool) and very reasonably priced at 10$.

Lets try this again (I wrote this out but it was all highlighted.. grrr)
The special edition comes with:
- official soundtrack
- 5 wallpapers
- a PDF graphic novel
- 10 foil conversions
To me, not worth an extra 10$, but for those crazy about Magic and have money to blow, why not?
One of my fave photos I took from 2 weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find the bonus things if you bouth the special edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get the special edition, but i'm quite sure when you download it off steam that it might be saved in a separate folder in your Documents.

      Delete