9/19/2012

MTG: Shirts


I have a weak spot for enchantments.. and I don't particularly use black mana.. but that enchantment would really make me start using it! Day of Judgement.. with Grave Betrayal.. equals MONSTER ARMY!

When I first saw the announcement, I nearly wet my pants.

25$ (plus what I imagine shipping).. pricey..I dunno.. but I love the look of that shirt!

Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..Borderlands 2..

There are a TON of pistols in Borderlands 2.. 90% of the item drops are pistols
I haven't seen one sniper rifle or SMG drop yet.
Players that didn't preorder the game won't start off with additional weapons.. and need to fight rather hard enemies and a boss with only a pistol... good luck with that... I can envision alot of rage quits from that. But I do believe you are refilled with ammo and grenades when you die tho.

As far as I can see, there are no weapon proficiencies in  Borderlands 2.. but Badass levels (in-game achievements) grants tokens which allow you to customize and buff all your characters across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment