5/14/2012

Diablo 3 Musings

Diablo 3 is releasing at midnight tonight and I was wondering.. how do you play your games?

Do you do alot of research into the classes you intend on playing, scoping out what may be the best way to play them? Did you do no research and pretended D3 was not releasing so everything will be fresh, new and uncorrupted?
- for games that I am anticipating (normally mmo's), I'll do a massive amount of research, and plan far ahead of what class ill play and how i'll spend my points
- D3 is not one of these games; I found having to wait 10+ years for a game was too long and puts the expectations too high. I did do a little bit of research to see what classes I want to play, and looked at their skills/spells, but only a high level review.
- I personally like the looks of the Witch Doctor.. with their voodoo, evil-ish look.. hoping i'm not dark skinned only for the fact that I tend to make my characters an extension of myself (which means almost never making a female character)
- I probably will start off as a Wizard though
Do you intend on playing only one character til max level then start an alt? For D3 in particular, will you go all the way to the Insane difficulty, then do an alt? Are you an alt-a-holic and make tons of alts and play what you feel like?
- i'm an recovering alt-a-holic.. though ill probably start as a Wizard, ill probably make a Witch Doctor then a Barbarian as well
- I get bored easily and like to mixup my gameplay experience

Will you play solely with friends, or with anyone, or intend on soloing the whole time?
- love to play with friends, especially with my gf, but don't mind pugging
- pugging will be required if I want better loot (which i do!)

How about you guys?

I'll post my character's name/whatever you need to join me if you want to quest(?) together :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you intend on playing only one character til max level then start an alt? For D3 in particular, will you go all the way to the Insane difficulty, then do an alt? Are you an alt-a-holic and make tons of alts and play what you feel like?
    diablo 3 gold
    diablo iii gold

    ReplyDelete