3/02/2011

Just One More..... RIft...


I couldn't stop laughing during this battle; it was incredible how everyone had banded together to protect our town. For the uninitiated, enemy npcs will spawn and start attacking your town; it causes most players to abandon what they're doing to protect against the enemy onslaught. You also get a pretty good reward at the end too.

heh.. its a goooood game. The crafting is fun; the screenshots below show how you can get (from various ways) augments for crafting which make your items more powerful (i've seen that concept from LoTRO).

Click on them; the first one shows different augments, and the second shows an area to put in the augment item.


One shot shows the normal item, the other, shows the augmented item.

2 comments:

  1. I knew about the augments, but haven't used them yet. Instead, I've been runebreaking every one I get for runecrafting mats. I can never have enough! Runecrafting, now that's a profession to get if you're looking to torture yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mmogamerchick - lol; i don't like going into crafting skills that require me to breakdown items ;) results in being poor!

    ReplyDelete